[Ncep.list.emc.glopara-support] stopping fcst2 step

sim.aberson sim.aberson at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 18 10:18:57 EST 2010

I am running the current operational system on vapor, but only need to
run it to 168 h.  I am cutting off successfully at 168 h, but my job
still submits a gfsfcst2 step that sits in the queue a long time and
does nothing except waste resources (as far as I can tell).  What do I
need to do to eliminate the gfsfcst2 step?

Thanks,
Sim

--
Sim Aberson         AOML/Hurricane Research Division          Miami, FL
     "Hurricane states erect statues in my honor." -- David Sedaris