[WAM-IPE] Fwd: [Ncep.list.nems.announce] Cleaning space on Theia emc.nemspara's noscrub

Houjun Wang - NOAA Affiliate houjun.wang at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 23 17:59:20 UTC 2019

wam-ipe developers,

Do we really need to save all that many files/data in the 'wam-ipe'
directory there, especially the RT is not actually used/updated in the dev
work at present? It makes it hard to choose and to move files around (e.g.
to another computer).

Can someone familiar with those files to take look and simply somehow, just
keep the necessary minimum?

Thanks.

Houjun Wang