[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Freezing EMC_ww3 VLab Repo - Monday, March 17th

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 18 00:53:15 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone -

Just another quick reminder that the EMC_ww3 repo will be frozen for the
next few days in preparation for the move to github.  All local updates
need to be committed to their branches immediately. We will let you know
when this process is finished, after which you will need to re-clone the
repo.

If you have any questions/concerns/issues, please let me know.

Best,
Jessica