[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting, TOMORROW, Feb 20th 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 19 15:55:42 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

We will be having our development call tomorrow and to discuss variable
names, the upcoming public release and some updates moving forward.
Details below:

Wednesday, February 20th

10:30 am Eastern

Join By Phone

877-953-0315

1262920#

Agenda:

   -

   Variable name changes
   -

      Naming conventions were changes for partitioned output, but this has
      caused issues for data that is already available by old data names and we
      need to discuss again.  Please add see and add comments to issue
      #55541 <https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/issues/55541>
      -

   Branch clean-up
   -

   Close to public release. We will announce in the next few days that we
   have what we think will be the public release and everyone will have 1 week
   to do final testing before it is released.
   -

   Please update and check the author list in the manual!
   -

   Public release on github!
   -

   What’s next?