[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting: Tomorrow, Wed. Jan 17th 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 16 20:55:28 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

A quick reminder that we will have our development call tomorrow. Details
below:

*Wednesday, November 15th*

*10:30am ET*
*JOIN BY PHONE*
877-953-0315 <%28877%29%20953-0315>
1262920#

*SCREENSHARE (if needed)*
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/noaa.gov/ww3-development
(For Screen share only, please mute your computer as the feedback between
the google video and the phone can be loud.)

*Agenda: *
1. Status updates for all the projects planned for v6 (and put them as
versions on https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/roadmap)
2. Open Discussion on any issues:
   -- bit reproducibility
   -- issues with wave/current interactions
   -- any others
3. Questions and updates about Vlab/Git

Best,
Jessica