[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Notes - Weds, April 18, 2018

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Federal jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 20 20:54:07 UTC 2018

Hi -

Just a few things I forgot from above:
* Erick said he would send Mickael a template of the flexible table for
point output values to see if it would be possible with namelists.
* Aron said he would track down and share the ECMWF exoscale computing
document
* There is a page on the wiki to collect FAQ from users (
https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions).
Please contribute to this page and after we have the list, we will work
towards posting it somewhere, possibly as an extra tab here:
http://polar.ncep.noaa.gov/waves/wavewatch/
* There is still an issue with unstructured grids and ice that Henrique and
Aron are working on: https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/issues/45653 and
Henrique would welcome help or insight from anyone.

Best,
Jessica