[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WW3 Trunk Updated --- SVN freeze is happening October 3rd

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 29 19:07:27 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

The *WW3 svn will be frozen on October 3rd*. * If you have a branch that
needs to be sync'd to the trunk please let me know ASAP!  *

The *branches that are going to be transitioned to GIT* are the following:
esmf2
ugdev2
AWOH216
UpRest

If your branch is not on this list and you think it should be moved to GIT
please let me know.

There will be at least one more trunk updated before the van freeze. The *trunk
updates from today: *
*r97981:* Trunk: Reintegrating branches/output_param which-add curvilinear
SCRIP map interpolation with mask on land points from Tim Campbell
-Revert w3triamd boundary treatment
-correct bug for ice source terms with INFLAGS2
-add test on SCRIP curvilinear corner on pole and update comp/link/make for
HYBRID
-correct bug on coupling with halo
-correct bug on ice field arrays initialization
-add ice coupling
-update ww3_tp2.14
-added output of wind sea period as FWS
-correct bug on tools for archiving and installing ww3
-rename netcdf output file format to respect the ISO8601 convention
-Added directional parameters for MSS: the MSSX and MSSY are now aligned
along principal and secondary axes. The principal axis direction is given
by new parameter MSSD
-add datarmor ifremer cluster comp link files
-add option to shift time in prnc

*r97993: *doc_edits_v6
- updates to IC4, fixed typos and deleted binary characters in an eps file

*r98000*: bugfixsmc
- fixes bug for smc grid current-induced refaction
- added ww3_tp2.16 to test ARC switch

Also, we will be having the* follow up discussion on specifying boundaries
in the unstructured grid mesh format on Thursday, October 12th at noon
Eastern*. I will send out information with call-in information before the
meeting.

Best,
Jessica

--