[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting: Tomorrow, Wed. Sept 20 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 19 18:11:04 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

A quick reminder that we will be having our development call tomorrow
Wednesday, September 20th at 10:30am ET.

*Wednesday, September 20th *

*10:30am ET*

*TELECON: 1-877-953-0315 1262920#*

*Agenda: *
1. Presentation on DA at NOAA by Stelios Flampouris (presentation will be
emailed or posted tomorrow morning).
2. Discussion of unstructured grid format files for specifying different
boundary types
3. Sign up for your GIT/VLAB account by
*filling out the following google form:
https://goo.gl/forms/QVVWq3a14jC2lrL53
<https://goo.gl/forms/QVVWq3a14jC2lrL53> *
4. The GIT transition is still scheduled for Oct 3rd.  If you have trunk
contributions please get them in ASAP!

Best,
Jessica

--