[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting Minutes -- Wed Nov 16

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 16 19:56:07 UTC 2017

WWIII Notes - Weds, Nov 15, 2017

Hi Everyone,

First of all a huge thanks to Qingxiang Liu who stayed up until 2:30am to
present! His presentation entitled “Spectral modeling of ice-induced wave
decay: implementation of a viscoelastic theory in WAVEWATCH III” was on
work which will become the IC5 source term.

General Updates:

   -

   We will not meet December 20th in anticipation of many not being able to
   join.
   -

   If you would like to meet the week before that to discuss any
   topics/issues or have a git tutorial please let me know.

VLab Updates/Information

   -

   Please check the svn trac page (https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/ww3)
   to see if any tickets or milestones should be moved over to VLab as issues
   or versions.
   -

   I am adding the information from the pdf with how-to type information
   about the repo onto the wiki page:
   https://vlab.ncep.noaa.gov/redmine/projects/emc-ww3/wiki
   -

   To sign up for information about VLab outages:
   https://infolist.nws.noaa.gov/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=vlab-notifications&page=all_forums

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Jessica