[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII Developer Meeting: Tomorrow, Wed. Nov 15th 10:30am ET

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 14 19:19:04 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

A quick reminder that we will have our development call tomorrow.  Details
are below.

*Wednesday, November 15th*
*10:30am EST*
(Note daylight savings ended in the US on Nov 5th)

*JOIN BY PHONE*
877-953-0315
1262920#

*SCREENSHARE (if needed)*
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/noaa.gov/ww3-development
(For Screen share only, please mute your computer as the feedback between
the google video and the phone can be loud.)

*Agenda:*
1. Presentation by Qingxiang Liu from the University of Melbourne titled
“Spectral modelling of ice-induced wave decay: implementation of a
viscoelastic theory in WAVEWATCH III” (the presentation is attached).
2. Any progress updates from anyone
3. Questions about Vlab/Git (feel free to send these in advance as well)
4. Open forum

Also a quick note on VLab. There have been a few short term unexpected
outages the past week. If there are any long-term major outages I will do
my best to inform the group. However, if you would like to receive all the
information about these outages, please subscribe here:
https://infolist.nws.noaa.gov/read/all_forums/subscribe?
name=vlab-notifications&page=all_forums

Best,
Jessica