[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WW3 Dev Call Tomorrow, August 9 at 10:30 Eastern

Erick Rogers erick.rogers at nrlssc.navy.mil
Wed Aug 9 15:25:59 UTC 2017

My appreciation to Yukino for this.

Jessica,

For slide 4,

I can be POC for:
1) T38
2) MPIBDI
3) SCRIPNC
4) IC4

1 and 2 can be omitted from the matrix.

1 is for error checking etc. during development,

and 2 is something that is made obsolescent, with another method (fully
adopted w/out a switch) used to achieve the same end, and the other one
is less finicky than MPIBDI .

3 and 4 should be included in the matrix. There should already be
regtests that use them, but I can help with picking them, if this makes
it easier for you.

Also,

5) though I am not the POC (that would be Hendrik), I believe the SEED
switch should be in the matrix.

Erick

W. Erick Rogers
Naval Research Laboratory