[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] IMPORTANT!!! : Section 1.4

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 18 20:15:08 UTC 2016

I will again emphasize that it is really really important that all groups
that have made contributions to the wave model please look at section 1.4
and make sure that the people you want listed are appropriately listed. It
is not practical for Jessica to go through each section to make sure that
the list is complete or not.

*Please use the doc_edit branch for this*
*The final manual will go out on Monday so make sure this is complete
before that*

Thank  you everybody ! Appreciate your comments on how the manual will be
referenced. We will make a final call on this monday morning. So if you
have any feedback to provide over the weekend go ahead. We are listening :)

Arun Chawla
Chief
Marine Modelling & Analysis Branch
Room 2109
National Center for Weather & Climate Prediction
5830 University Research Court
College Park, MD 20740
Ph: 301-683-3740
Fx: 301-683-3703