[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WWIII: Monthly Call TODAY 10:30am EDT

Jessica Meixner - NOAA Affiliate jessica.meixner at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 16 13:40:39 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we will have our monthly WAVEWATCH III call
today (Wednesday, November 16) at 10:30am EDT (Note, daylight savings ended
in the US on November 6th).

*IMPORTANT: Before the call please check and confirm your contributions are
accounted for in Section 1.4 of the manual. * Please make any needed
changes to the manual in the doc_edits branch or email me directly.  We
will be updating the manual for the public release this afternoon.

JOIN BY PHONE
877-953-0315
1262920#

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=mbb3812f0135aea4de0742490d0b4838b
Meeting number: 622 584 167

AGENDA

   1. Discuss how the user manual will be referenced.
   2. Set plans for version 6: We will discussed what we missed for version
   5 and what anyone has planned for version 6. Please add any planned
   milestones to the wiki roadmap page.

Best,
Jessica

--