[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] WAVEWATCHIII Trunk Status

Erick Rogers erick.rogers at nrlssc.navy.mil
Wed Sep 17 15:20:35 UTC 2014

Thanks Arun.

Everyone remember to run "svn diff" (or alternate method) to make sure
that you don't have local changes prior to running merge ...and commit
the merge before you make any local changes (other than ones dealing
with conflicts: these local changes can be considered as part of the
merge). Intent here is to avoid mixing merge and non-merge changes in a
single commit.

Erick

W. Erick Rogers
Naval Research Laboratory