[Ncep.list.wwatch3.discussion-group] Next WAVEWATCH III meeting

Arun Chawla - NOAA Federal arun.chawla at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 12 14:53:11 UTC 2014

Hello

This is a reminder that we will be having the Waves discussion meeting in
40 minutes (10:30 local time here). Talks will be by Fabrice, UKMO
(Jian-Guo and group) and NRL (Erick and Tim).

Attached are some of the presentations that you can use to follow along,
plus Jian Guo has also provided a copy of their paper on the SMC grid
(which I should have sent earlier but forgot. My apologies)