[Ncep.list.nos-nowcoast-status] NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message

Fri Sep 22 16:40:23 UTC 2017

NOAA/NOS nowCOAST Status Message
12:40 PM EDT Sep 22, 2017

The transition is now complete and all systems are operational.

Again, should you encounter any issues, please report them to
nowcoast.team at noaa.gov during regular business hours and sdm at noaa.gov (with
cc: to nowcoast.team at noaa.gov) at night or over the weekend.

Jason Greenlaw
nowCOAST Team