[Ncep.list.nems.announce] two upcoming NEMS commits

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 29 20:19:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

The commit is complete.  Revisions of trunks:

NEMS - r98008
apps/NEMSfv3gfs - r98009
apps/NEMSGSM - r98010
apps/WW3-GSM - r98011
apps/GSM-MOM5-CICE5 - r98013
apps/HYCOM-GSM-CICE - r98014

The new GSM-MOM5-CICE5 baseline directory is still transferring to Tide.  I
suggest you wait until 4:40 Eastern before using it.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan