[Ncep.list.nems.announce] upcoming nems commits

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 11 16:05:33 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Two upcoming commits:

1. The previous commit.  I missed a few things in my previous commit, which
was mainly a  batch of bug fixes.  All of the changes I'm going to commit
are already tested with all apps, but out of my usual abject paranoia, I'm
retesting them anyway.  This commit will be Friday evening after the WCOSS
dev-side is returned.

2. Selene support.  Selene is the test system for Theia.  I'm going to
commit changes needed to support Selene in NEMSfv3gfs.  We won't test
Selene support with every commit; this will be done on an as-needed basis.
I'll make a tag of the commit after testing it.  This will probably be
rolled into commit #1 above.  These changes do not conflict with Theia, or
any other platform, nor any other app.  I'll send these changes out soon; I
want to retest them on Theia when merged with #1 above.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan