[Ncep.list.nems.announce] please specify which nems branches and tags should be moved to VLAB Gerrit Git

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 7 22:05:45 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Sometime quite soon, the NEMS Framework will be moved to git

  https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/trunk
  https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches
  https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/tags

We cannot move all of the branches due to the presence of large files.
Likely, it is not useful to move many of them, as they represent obsolete
developments or completed projects now in the trunk.  Keep in mind the
svnemc will not be deleted any time soon, so these branches that are not
moved will not be lost.  Instead, we're moving branches and tags by request
only.  Please fill out the below form to request your branches and tags be
moved.  Note that we're asking some other technical questions to help us
plan the details of the move.

The form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeptHk_hJY3cDiVr1Alh2Lby3dfapiBbDlz4U56Im9rBcj0Wg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Sincerely,