[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Upcoming NEMS commits due to Theia & Jet changes

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 2 19:20:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm going to wait until after Jun's NEMSfv3gfs commit.  I will merge her
changes and retest.  That means my commit may go in tomorrow.

Jun's branch contains the one and only change needed to NEMSfv3gfs to
ensure that app works on Theia.  We know this because we tested NEMSfv3gfs
on Selene (Theia test machine).  However, none of the other apps were
tested, and the one change needed to NEMSfv3gfs is not enough for other
apps.  The other changes are needed for other possible configurations.  I
have a few changes that should work in most cases, but I want to fully test
before I commit.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan