[Ncep.list.nems.announce] regression tests started again; source of core-hour issues tracked down

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 24 18:30:20 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Thanks to our managers, the "nems" project now has enough core-hours to run
regression tests this month.  It turns out the reason "nems" ran out of
resources was a user running high-resolution tests to debug GSM.  If you
need to run large tests under "nems" on Theia, please warn Mark Iredell or
myself first so that we can ensure the resources you need are available.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan