[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Impending NEMS commits

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Fri Aug 25 22:20:20 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Both changes are tested and ready for commit.  I'm committed the NEMS
Rocoto change already because that one is urgent.  The other one, the
addition of -DGFSL64 support, I'll leave in the branch until Tuesday.  That
branch is here:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/NEMSfv3gfs/branches/fv3gfs

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan