[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMSfv3gfs works on upgraded Theia

Raghu Reddy raghu.reddy at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 21 13:24:17 UTC 2017

There are a couple of things I want to mention about this testing:

-          First, a big thank you to Sam for helping me in getting this testing done!  Since the test system does not share the scratch file system from Theia it was a little tricky for me to figure out the right changes to make so that it can run on the test system.

-          The purpose of my testing was to make sure all the necessary pieces are in place.  For example, I wanted to be sure that Rocoto is working, and existing builds of NCEPLIBS is a working, etc.

-          I was hoping to also test RE compilation of NCEPLIBS and then test it with the RE compiled version, but because of the number of things that need to be done I will likely not be able to do that.

Thank you Sam for your help!

Thanks,

Raghu