[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Automated emails about NEMSLegacy and NEMS trunk updates

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 31 17:48:52 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I have set up automated emails when the NEMSLegacy trunk and NEMS trunk are
updated.  The emails will go to the NEMS developers list
("ncep.list.nems.announce").  The system is automated via a CRON job on
Theia, so it only works when Theia is up.  After a Theia downtime, it will
catch up on missed commits and send emails.

Specifically, the system emails when anything in these directories are
updated:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/apps/NEMSLegacy/trunk
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/trunk

If you want emails when your app's trunk is updated, let me know and I'll
set it up.  I will need a URL and a mailing list or list of recipients.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan