[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Regression test input and baseline synced to Gyre.

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 6 15:39:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As you have probably heard, we're doing an emergency production switch to
the side of WCOSS that is not in the path of a major hurricane.  I have
synced the regression test input in /nems/noscrub/emc.nemspara to Gyre so
that you can continue development work there (if Matthew doesn't shut Gyre
down).

Be warned: last time I tried comparing the gocart test results between Tide
and Gyre, they did NOT match.  All other tests matched though.  We've
requested Phase 1 devonprod queue access to investigate.  I guess this
hurricane has given us an unusual opportunity to recheck tide vs. gyre
results.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan