[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nems trunk commit

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 29 20:32:30 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Jun's GSM logging commit is complete.   This updates the NEMS, NEMSLegacy,
GSM, REGRESSION_TEST and REGRESSION_TEST_baseline.

NEMS revision 84913
GSM revision 84914
NEMSLegacy 84915

The REGRESSION_TEST and REGRESSION_TEST_baseline directories are updated on
Theia and Tide.  I am rsyncing to Gyre now.

If you want the old regression test files, they are in the rt-rev84912
directories:

/scratch4/NCEPDEV/nems/noscrub/emc.nemspara/rt-rev84912
/nems/noscrub/emc.nemspara/rt-rev84912

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan