[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMSLegacy update

Tom Black tom.black at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 18 19:38:00 UTC 2016

NEMS developers,

The NEMSLegacy external to NMM has been updated to the top of the
current nmmb trunk.  In doing that there were 1-line changes required in
moving nest configure files and an NMM text file in the NMM trunk that
also had to be updated in order for regression tests to run and those are:

M    NEMS/tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_2way_conf_02.IN
M    NEMS/tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_2way_conf_03.IN
M    NEMS/tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_2way_conf_04.IN
M    NEMS/tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_conf_02.IN
M    NEMS/tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_conf_03.IN
M    NEMS/tests/nmm_conf/nmm_mnests_conf_04.IN
M    NEMS/tests/solver_state.txt

These commits are complete.  Patrick is next.

Tom