[Ncep.list.nems.announce] New regression test commit Tuesday evening due to Theia account issues

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 2 17:48:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

It is committed.  NEMSLegacy revision is 84036 and nems revision is 84035.

Notes:
1. New external added to produtil
2. REGRESSION_TEST and REGRESSION_TEST_baselines have new content to
support the new regression test implementation.  The test results are not
changed.

I'm syncing the regression tests over to Gyre/Surge now.  It may take
several hours, but it should finish before the next production switch.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan