[Ncep.list.nems.announce] New regression test commit Tuesday evening due to Theia account issues

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 2 07:40:33 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I'm going to commit the new regression tests between 1-2 PM Eastern time
November 2 (today).  The regression test data will remain in emc.nemspara.

The emc.nemspara issues on Theia are corrected.  Apparently the problem was
in a new script the Theia admins wrote for /etc/sudoers file maintenance.
I will separately contact the code managers to make sure they can all
access emc.nemspara.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan