[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Standalone version of NMMB code

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Thu May 26 20:28:53 UTC 2016

Eugine,

  Yes, that's possible. But that will require us to run full NEMS
regression test (with potentially many coupled runs) every time we want
to make commit to the nmmb trunk. By using specific revision we can have
more frequent commits to the nmmb trunk and then once in a while make
sure NEMSLegacy is working (passes full regression test) and reset
svn:external pointer to a newer nmmb revision, which, I hope you agree,
is much more flexible and easier way to work with multiple repositories.

Dusan