[Ncep.list.nems.announce] GSM Trunk Commit - Ticket 82: digita fiter for restart from history files and sigma level for diagnostic PBL clouds

weiyu yang weiyu.yang at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 10 23:07:52 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

Committed.  The new NEMS trunk revision number is 71787.  It passed the
full regression tests in both the Wcoss and Theia machines.  It only
changes the WAM model regression test results since the inputted F10.7
and KP observation data changed.

Ratko, could you copy the new regression test baseline on Wcoss from

/gpfs/td1/emc/nems/noscrub/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your REGRESSION_TEST baseline directory, and on Theia machine from

/scratch4/NCEPDEV/nems/noscrub/Weiyu.Yang/REGRESSION_TEST

to your REGRESSION_TEST baseline directory on Theia.  Thank you very much.

Best regards
Weiyu