[Ncep.list.nems.announce] GSM, NEMS trunk commit with GSM ticket #93!

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 21 16:26:07 UTC 2016

Xu,

  I just checked out the top of the NEMSLegacy trunk and there are even
problems with regression test on WCOSS. RegressionTests_wcoss.log is
empty. How and where did you run the regression test? Did you even
compile the model on WCOSS, because the Compile_wcoss.log file is
truncated, I do not see that the compilation was successful on WCOSS.

There are so many issues with this commit. I do not know what to suggest
at this moment.

Dusan