[Ncep.list.nems.announce] GSM, NEMS trunk commit with GSM ticket #93!

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 21 15:41:33 UTC 2016

Xu,

  The latest commit to the NEMS trunk (r77844) does not contain
(updated) RegressionTest_theia.log file.

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/changeset/77844

  Did you run the regression tests on theia? If not why? We are required
to run, at least standard set of tests, on both systems.

  Second question. In the NEMSLegacy trunk commit (r77846) you updated
svn:external property to point to the NMMB version r77844.

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/changeset/77846

Why? You should NOT update to a newer revision of the nmmb trunk,
especially without running regression tests. In this case nobody made
any changes to the nmmb trunk since the last time NMMB's baseline
results were changed but you should not assume that will be the case in
the future. And more importantly, how do you know that NMMB will even
compile correctly on Theia?

Dusan