[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Postponing NEMS/GSM training

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 26 16:26:01 UTC 2016

The calendar entry has been updated. Same room and telecon number. Here is
the updated event information:

NEMS/GSM parallel training
February 3rd, 2016 9:00am - noon in room 2155

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=m87bce604f304847b0a7228ea3d70ffa6
Meeting number: 628 940 232

JOIN BY PHONE