[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Announcing NEMS/GSM parallel script training January 27th

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 3 20:16:21 UTC 2016

Additionally, for those of you interested in attending the NEMS meetings
here is the info:

Day/Time: each Friday at 10am EST
Location: NCWCP 2890 (cave)
Telecon: 1-866-685-5896 8108134#
Subject: Alternating topics between UMIG (all NEMS) and global NEMS. This
Friday's meeting is the UMIG NEMS and next Friday will be global NEMS.

Kate Howard
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC GCWMB
Global Forecast System (GFS) POC