[Ncep.list.nems.announce] NEMS trunk commit (NMMB)

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 3 19:57:54 UTC 2016

Dear all,

After Dusan's commit, I have some changes on gsm high frequent output
capability ready to commit to trunk. The code changes are to create a gsm
clock alarm for high frequent output and this alarm is active during high
frequent output period. When this alarm stops, the alarm to control regular
frequent output starts to run until the integration ends.

The nems ticket is
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/nems/ticket/150

gsm ticket is:
https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/trac/gsm/ticket/78

GSM regression test gsm_slg is updated to use this capability. The code
passed regression test on both theia and wcoss.

The code is currently under review for gsm commit.

To review the code, the nems branch is at:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/jun/out_highfreq

gsm branch is at:

https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/gsm/branches/jun/gsm_highfreq

Please let me know if you have any comments. Thanks.

Jun