[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Announcing NEMS/GSM parallel script training January 27th

Kate Howard - NOAA Federal kate.howard at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 2 15:00:34 UTC 2016

REMINDER: The NEMS/GSM parallel training is tomorrow. Webex is limited so
if you are in NCWCP tomorrow please come attend in person. We have 2155
reserved until noon but we shouldn't need to go past 11:30am. Here is the
time and webex info again:

NEMS/GSM parallel training
February 3rd, 2016 9:00am - noon in room 2155

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://docsib.webex.com/docsib/j.php?MTID=m028008c596de84f35f0e8f835ab30442
Meeting number: 628 940 232

JOIN BY PHONE