[Ncep.list.nems.announce] passing information between dynamics and physics in NEMS

Philip Pegion - NOAA Affiliate philip.pegion at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 1 17:26:01 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
  I am finishing up adding IAU capability to the NEMS/GSM and I need to
pass a logical variable that is defined in the dynamics to the physics
(down to gloopb.f).  Is there a recommended method to do this?  I cannot
use namelist_def because the logical variable will start and false, then
switch to true, and back to false during an IAU run.

 Thanks,
Phil Pegion