[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Rapid series of NEMS ticket emails is done

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 28 23:39:31 UTC 2016

Frankly Sam,  I have been working with NEMS for more than 10 years, but
never felt this helpless.  Changes are happening too rapidly and can't keep
up.
Moorthi

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate <
samuel.trahan at noaa.gov> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have finished editing the active NEMS tickets to correct milestones,
> components, etc.  I apologize again for the flood of emails you received.
> Unfortunately, there is no way I could have prevented the emails while
> editing tickets.
>
> Sincerely,
> Sam Trahan
>
> On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate <
> samuel.trahan at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
>> NEMS developers,
>>
>> I'm updating the milestones, components, and other aspects of NEMS Trac
>> and ticketing system.  You will soon receive about thirty emails from the
>> NEMS ticketing auto-emailer.  These will be generated by assigning to all
>> active tickets the correct component, milestones, version, and owner.  I'll
>> send another apology announcement when the ticket email flood ends.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Sam Trahan

Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist
Global Climate and Weather Modeling Branch
Environmental Modeling Center / National Centers for Environmental
Prediction
5830 University Research Court - (W/NP23), College Park MD 20740 USA
Tel: (301)683-3718

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718