[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Rapid series of NEMS ticket emails is done

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 28 20:26:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

One user asked why they did not receive a flood of NEMS emails.  The flood
of emails were sent out by the svnemc server's "nems" Trac system.  If you
did not receive a flood of emails (around 30) over the past few hours, then
it means you are not on the NEMS Trac mailing list.  That mailing list
tracks the gory details of NEMS development and requires an EMC Subversion
account.  It is not useful to managers or most end users; it is mostly for
developers that track day-to-day development of the NEMS.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan