[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Apology in advance for series of NEMS ticket emails.

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 28 18:40:58 UTC 2016

NEMS developers,

I'm updating the milestones, components, and other aspects of NEMS Trac and
ticketing system.  You will soon receive about thirty emails from the NEMS
ticketing auto-emailer.  These will be generated by assigning to all active
tickets the correct component, milestones, version, and owner.  I'll send
another apology announcement when the ticket email flood ends.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan