[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Removal of the NEMS "atmos" Layer is Complete

Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 28 16:39:48 UTC 2016

Jun,

The NEMSGSM trunk points to the trunk of GSM, like I said in my previous
email.  Pointing to gsmcap_merge was accidental.  I always run the
regression tests before any commit to any trunk, and hence I did so again
today.

Looking at the Subversion logs and my own non-Subversion diffs, it appears
the differences are in Subversion metadata, probably related to mergeinfo.

Sincerely,
Sam Trahan