[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Removal of the NEMS "atmos" Layer is Complete

Jun Wang - NOAA Affiliate jun.wang at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 28 16:34:16 UTC 2016

Sam,

I am confused, what do you mean "There were new changes in the GSM trunk"?
The gsm trunk that I committed yesterday is supposed to be same as the gsm
branch gsmcap_merge that you are using in current NEMSGSM. Also when you
commit a GSM branch to NEMSGSM trunk, GSM developers won't be able to use
the NEMSGSM trunk as we create GSM branches from a GSM trunk not from the
GSM branch in NEMSGSM. Anyway we can wait to use NEMSGSM. Thanks.

Jun

>>> Ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov