[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Removal of the NEMS "atmos" Layer is Complete
Samuel Trahan - NOAA Affiliate
samuel.trahan at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 27 22:01:07 UTC 2016
Friendly NEMS developers,
We have made several critical changes today which will impact many
developers. Please read the details below:
1. The atmos layer is removed from the NEMS trunk.
2. The GSM trunk now has the cap needed by the new NEMS.
3. Standalone GSM development moves from NEMSLegacy to the NEMSGSM app:
4. Standalone NMMB development is moved from NEMSLegacy to the NMMBTestBed
5. Apps that need the atmos layer should use the "uncapped" branch of
NEMS. It will only receive bug fixes, not upgrades or enhancements. It
svn ls https://svnemc.ncep.noaa.gov/projects/nems/branches/uncapped
6. The GSM-capping and ATM-refactor branches are deleted because their
changes are now in the relevant trunks. New locations are below.
- REMOVED BRANCHES -
This branch of NEMSLegacy is merged with the NEMSGSM trunk. Use that trunk
This branch of NEMS is merged with the NEMS trunk. Use the trunk instead:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ncep.list.nems.announce