[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nuopc_physics.F90

Eric Rogers eric.rogers at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 5 18:12:26 UTC 2016

I did and it is broken:

cd atmos/phys          && gmake -j4 gocart_stub
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/gpfs/td1/emc/meso/save/Eric.Rogers/subversion/nems_zombie_mar2016/trunk/src/atmos/phys'
makefile:233: depend: No such file or directory
gmake[1]: *** No rule to make target `nuopc_physics.F90', needed by
`depend'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/gpfs/td1/emc/meso/save/Eric.Rogers/subversion/nems_zombie_mar2016/trunk/src/atmos/phys'
gmake: *** [nmm_libs] Error 2

Eric