[Ncep.list.nems.announce] nuopc_physics.F90

Dusan Jovic dusan.jovic at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 5 18:05:12 UTC 2016

Thiago, NEMS Developers,

  I didn't try to actually compile the NEMS trunk but I think it's broken.

  I just looked at the NEMS Trac page and it looks like Hang Lei made a
commit to the trunk today. I'm not absolutely sure but I do not think
there was an announcement about this commit. Also I do not see a log
files for regression test on Theia. Hang, did you run regression test on
Theia?

  Can somebody from the global group revert this commit and then prepare
new commit, announce it to
<ncep.list.nems.announce at lstsrv.ncep.noaa.gov> mailing list and allow
other developers to review the changes.

Dusan