[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Commit to the trunk for the NEMS gfs running on the theia machine.

Thiago Quirino - NOAA Federal thiago.quirino at noaa.gov
Tue Sep 29 12:57:21 UTC 2015

Hi, folks.

How many parallel jobs at a time are usually executed during a regression
test? In the Jets and Theia clusters each user can have a max of 1 job
queued/running in the "urgent" queue, which has a very high priority. Also,
each user can have 2 thirty minutes jobs queued/running in the "debug"
queue which also has a high priority. Could we perhaps make use of these
features to speed up the regression tests for everyone?

Best,
Thiago.