[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Gaea SVN access problem to SVNEMC server

Gerhard Theurich theurich at sourcespring.net
Fri Sep 18 17:28:55 UTC 2015

Yes, it is more complicated than what I thought in my last email. It
must be something in the login scripts where there is a difference
whether I come in from the front-end load balancer, or directly log into
a specific front-end node. No matter what node I end up when I come
through the balancer, SVN will hang for me, but when directly logging
into a specific front-end node (even the same e.g. gaea8) SVN will work
for me. Comparing environments they are virtually identical in both
cases. I am trying to figure out what is going on, but it seems to be an
issue with my account and login rather than the system itself. Thanks
everybody for helping!!! I think now that it something that may only
affect me directly.
-Gerhard