[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Gaea SVN access problem to SVNEMC server

Shrinivas Moorthi - NOAA Federal shrinivas.moorthi at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 17 22:55:52 UTC 2015

Gerhard,
   Recently gaea had software issueus.  Please put in a ticket with gaea
helpdesk.  This morning I could not do scp between wcoss and gaea and had
had to contact helpdesk.
Moorthi

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Gerhard Theurich <theurich at sourcespring.net
> wrote:

> Hi all, and sorry for using the list. I wanted to reach everyone quickly
> to ask if others are having issues with SVN on Gaea currently. It has
> been a while since I worked on Gaea, and today when I logged back on,
> for some reason most svn commands (those that contact the SVNEMC
> server), are just hanging for me today. Are others experiencing the same
> issue with SVN on Gaea, or is something messed up on my end? Theia seems
> to behave normally for me. Thanks!
> -Gerhard

Dr. Shrinivas Moorthi
Research Meteorologist
Global Climate and Weather Modeling Branch
Environmental Modeling Center / National Centers for Environmental
Prediction
5830 University Research Court - (W/NP23), College Park MD 20740 USA
Tel: (301)683-3718

e-mail: Shrinivas.Moorthi at noaa.gov
Phone:  (301) 683-3718   Fax: (301) 683-3718