[Ncep.list.nems.announce] Gaea SVN access problem to SVNEMC server

Gerhard Theurich theurich at sourcespring.net
Thu Sep 17 21:07:40 UTC 2015

Hi all, and sorry for using the list. I wanted to reach everyone quickly
to ask if others are having issues with SVN on Gaea currently. It has
been a while since I worked on Gaea, and today when I logged back on,
for some reason most svn commands (those that contact the SVNEMC
server), are just hanging for me today. Are others experiencing the same
issue with SVN on Gaea, or is something messed up on my end? Theia seems
to behave normally for me. Thanks!
-Gerhard